Christmas Decorating Inspiration

We love the holidays around here.  Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year, and each year brings a magic and beauty that only come from Him.

In light of my love for all things holiday decorating, I wanted to compile a collection of past posts to inspire the holiday Spirit in all of us.

I’ve been tinkering around with ideas for decorating this year, and I PRAY to get started this week!  Without further adieu, though, here’s some inspiration from years’ past…

Christmas Decorating Ideas | Budget Decorating | Perfectly Imperfect | Home Decor Blog

The Perfectly Imperfect Christmas Home Tour 2011

The Perfectly Imperfect Christmas Tree

Floating Snow Craft

Love, Unexpected

Wrapping Up the Season

Cookies for a Cause Baking Party

Simple Christmas Mantel

Burlap Stockings

Christmas Advent Tree + 25 Holiday Family Activities

Dining Room Holiday Decor

Christmas Favorites

And lest you think our home is perfectly styled at Christmas time…

Happy holiday decorating, friends!

, ,

12 Responses to Christmas Decorating Inspiration

1. Danielle November 21, 2012 at 6:22 am #

All so pretty. Can’t wait to start decorating! x

2. Meagan November 21, 2012 at 6:39 am #

Beautiful! I’ve been waiting for this post :) Ok, so, where can I find the cotton garland that I saw on the tree in your store? I’m swooning over it!

3. Rebekah T November 21, 2012 at 1:32 pm #

So beautiful! You would probably love the “names of Christ” garland by lemonademakinmama.com. She is all sold out this year, but you could check out her blog for a picture. I think it would look great on your tree!
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas season and enjoy some quality time with your family. Blessings to you and yours.

4. Tiffini November 21, 2012 at 3:37 pm #

Can’t wait to see all you do…love touches of red. I really wanted todo your red sign:/ I just got out of the hospital last night and am so overwhelmed and depressed. It is the worst time!! Did you feel like that too?? Trying not to have a pity party but I want to join in all the fun. It is my fav time of year too:)….enjoy immensely your thanksgiving friend:)))

5. elaine November 21, 2012 at 3:47 pm #

indeed you are very gifted Shaunna!

6. Angie November 22, 2012 at 8:17 am #

Lovely photos and ideas.
    I really like the last pic, as that is about where I’m at now. ;)

-Ang

7. tara November 24, 2012 at 6:56 am #

it’s beautiful.
    we’re pulling out everything today and starting to deck the halls. :)

8. Christine November 25, 2012 at 12:28 pm #

I love the burlap stockings! I’m always on the look out for ways to refine our Christmas decor. Will definitely add those stockings! Thank you for sharing!

9. Caryn November 25, 2012 at 8:16 pm #

I use those big Southern Living boxes too…great for hiding gifts!!! I’m torn between painting furniture or decorating tomorrow…hope to do both!!
    Have a happy holiday season!

10. Jessica @ Dear Emmeline November 26, 2012 at 3:01 pm #

lovely photos! thanks for sharing a bit of inspiration to get us all in the holiday decorating mood!

11. Brody October 31, 2013 at 7:34 pm #

These are great ideas! Really enjoyed them.

12. Christmas Garland November 8, 2013 at 10:24 am #

I love the photo’s! I’ve got some inspiration, thanks :).