Foyer Updates with Threshold by Target

Our foyer has been evolving since we began revamping our home from dark to light.

foyer decorating | target threshold | perfectly imperfect

A couple of years ago…

foyer decorating | target threshold | perfectly imperfect

And this past Christmas…

We bought the longer dresser from a friend, and the foyer began making sense.  We then added our Between You & Me sign, which I love.  That bold reminder hitting me in the face each time I pass it by.

foyer decorating | target threshold | perfectly imperfect

And now…

I bought the sconces from our shop, and I’m in love.  We’ll eventually buy a taller entry cabinet, but for the meantime, this one works just fine.

foyer decorating | target threshold | perfectly imperfect

I found the gorgeous blue glass floor vase at Target, and knew it was heading home with me.

foyer decorating | target threshold | perfectly imperfect

I collect blue glass vases, bottles, & jars, whether they’re old or new…they remind me of the sea, and give me a bit of coastal inspiration without being too literal.

foyer decorating | target threshold | perfectly imperfect

Isn’t she a beauty??

**This post was sponsored by Threshold by Target & Style Coalition, but all opinions are 100% mine, as they always are.

, , , ,

16 Responses to Foyer Updates with Threshold by Target

1. Pat March 26, 2013 at 2:22 pm #

I am very interested in the finish you have on the dresser. It is a finish I want to use to makeover a dining table/chairs. What would you call it? I see it everywhere and love it but the people in the paint store look at me like I am crazy when I try to describe it.

2. Mandy March 26, 2013 at 2:26 pm #

The sconces are beautiful! You have fantastic taste.

3. Heidi @ Decor & More March 26, 2013 at 3:10 pm #

That vase would make an amazing lamp, too! Adore the sconces… good thing you brought them home — they’d have been gone in a heartbeat!

4. lynda March 26, 2013 at 3:28 pm #

I love the idea of the bottles, they do remind me of the beach. I love turquoise so this could work for me. Our house is under constant renovation so nothing is right side up!

5. Danielle March 26, 2013 at 5:05 pm #

Beautiful. Love the vase!

6. Tracey March 26, 2013 at 5:22 pm #

Yes, GORGEOUS! I cannot WAIT for our Target’s to open here in Calgary….they are saying mid-May, it is torture to wait! I am especially excited to see the Threshold line….I think I need to organize a group outing of all my girls!! :-) Your foyer looks awesome :-)

7. Brandy March 26, 2013 at 6:33 pm #

Beautiful!! looks like the perfect beach side entryway. The blue vase is so pretty.

8. Melissa from the Blue House March 27, 2013 at 3:24 pm #

Love the ‘Follow the King’ art most of all. :)

9. Carolyn March 28, 2013 at 12:29 pm #

Diggin’ the sign. The rest is icing on the cake! ;) Have a blessed Easter!

10. Cheryl @ Living Design March 28, 2013 at 1:32 pm #

I love Target’s Threshold line too! They’ve been a great resource for finding attractive storage at a good price, when I don’t have the time to DIY

11. Barbara Jackson April 6, 2013 at 12:53 pm #

I bought the vase at Target and it is perfect in my home on the bay. Lauren’s Aunt B.

12. schöne Salzlampen in der Schweiz April 8, 2013 at 9:35 am #

Hi there, what a nice ideas especially i like your ideas of the bottles, it look likes great and unique idea. I also want to add one thing more that you can add the decoration pieces of salt. It will must increase the natural look of designing.

13. tara April 9, 2013 at 7:02 am #

I never get tired of seeing that sign in your entry….LOVE the new piece that you have under it….LOVE it.

Thanks for the shout out. :)

• perfectlyimperfect April 10, 2013 at 7:48 am #

Girl, i NEVER get tired of seeing it either…it’s one my most prized possessions and speaks to me as much as anything else we own. Thank YOU! :-)

14. Marsha April 9, 2013 at 7:37 pm #

I bought the same blue baby at my Target a couple of months ago. I’m looking forward to using it on my coffee table. Love how you’re using yours.

15. Lindsay April 18, 2013 at 8:04 pm #

I love seeing how you are using some of the Target Threshold decor! Your blog is always inspiring to me. I featured this post and your daughters room on our fab fridays.