dear ava, my little fashionista

Dear Ava,

perfectly imperfect

your boots knock my socks off.

perfectly imperfect

And so do your sash-sporting, big bow styling, skirt & leggings-combo getups.

perfectly imperfect

And your shoes.

Mercy, girl.

perfectly imperfect

The hair bows are pretty much to die for.

And so are you, my dear.

I hope you know how beautiful you are, with or without those fabulous shoes.

, ,

16 Responses to dear ava, my little fashionista

1. Heather November 14, 2012 at 8:48 am #

Love….keep telling her. Our daughters need us to remind them of their beauty inside and out. With three of them, I am reminding myself all of the time to point out their strengths as much as their external beauty!

2. Tonya @ Love of Family & Home November 14, 2012 at 8:49 am #

She is so stinkin’ cute!!

3. Angie November 14, 2012 at 12:05 pm #

Those sweet, adorable yellow shoes remind me of my 24 year old when she was Ava’s age. (You’ll be shocked by how fast that happens)! She asked me at age 2 if I would buy her red shoes, so i did. For a few years straight she always had to have a pair of red shoes. She is graduating from college and guess what she is wearing to graduate….high heeled red shoes with Swarovski crystals! Aren’t little girls fun?!

4. Jessica @ Dear Emmeline November 14, 2012 at 1:42 pm #

love it all! my daughter is 3! I’d love to have her dressed up and looking so adorably stinking cute everyday but alas she’s in the stage where she wants to dress herself so some of her combos/picks aren’t at the height of fashion! ;)

5. Lindsay at Life of Splendor November 14, 2012 at 2:52 pm #

This was the sweetest post! I have no children yet, but it brought a tear to my eye. I long for a little girl to of course dress up, but have the kind of loving and special relationship that it seems you do with your daughter. Thank you so much for sharing, Shauna. I loved it! She’s a cutie :)

6. elaine November 14, 2012 at 6:10 pm #

great pics of a great looking little gal!

7. I Play Outside The Box November 14, 2012 at 6:24 pm #

Such a cutie!

8. Jeannie-JB November 14, 2012 at 11:25 pm #

She is so beautiful {just like her Mama}. I love those bows and boots!

9. Rhonda November 15, 2012 at 1:13 am #

So cute! …and I agree with the mom of three girls who also commented–daughters need to know they are a beautiful, beloved gift… You are a great mommy to write sweet words to Ava’s heart and mind.

10. Jody November 15, 2012 at 4:38 pm #

She’s adorable!

11. Stephanie November 17, 2012 at 2:25 am #

So sweet!!!
    Where on earth did you get her little jacket??
    I gotta get it :-)

12. Claire @ A Little Claireification November 20, 2012 at 1:20 am #

So sweet. Littlest is 5 and it’s going by too fast….
    And I have three boys but I really want those rockin’ cowboy boots!!
    She is a doll!

13. Flower Patch Farmgirl November 21, 2012 at 7:43 am #

Okay…I want that green shirt with the red buttons for ME! Where did you find it? So adorbs!

14. Jessica December 8, 2012 at 3:35 pm #

I absolutely love her style! Where are your favorite places to shop for her??