day 24: the pillows

I know, I’m still sort of a day behind.

But, to be fair, yesterday was day 24, and I’m writing about what we did on day 24, so it’s all a wash, right?

31 Days to OPEN | perfectly imperfect

Well, despite the fact that we still have 40 feet of baseboards to touch up and bookcases to wallpaper and touch up–we have started pulling product.

It occurred to me that we needed to see everything we had all out, so we could decide if we were good to go (despite all the backorders) for the grand opening.  It occurred to me that we have a list of p’s the shop is carrying.

Even though this is just a peek, I bring you the pillows…

31 Days to OPEN | perfectly imperfect

A nice, down-filled throw pillow can change everything about a room.

I have a few in our home.

I could be addicted.

Luckily, my addiction is now happily satisfied.

My name is Shaunna & I’m decorating vicariously through my retail shop.

11 Responses to day 24: the pillows

1. Heidi October 25, 2012 at 9:09 am #

I SO wish I lived close. I’d love to one day come and see your store. But, I’m pretty certain I can’t drive there for the afternoon since Alberta is SO far away. Congratulations on your store!!

2. Stephany October 25, 2012 at 9:42 am #

I think I need some of your vitamins, don’t know how you are keeping up the pace. Want to share the brand, LOL. It is going to be FABulous!

3. Jessica @ Dear Emmeline October 25, 2012 at 10:45 am #

gah! your shop is going to be so gorgeous! love everything you’ve shown! :) if I ever make it down there you might want to search around before you lock u just to make sure I haven’t moved in! lol

4. Baileywife October 25, 2012 at 11:07 am #

ohhh, LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!! It’s like Christmas morning watching you get everything out…cannot wait!!!! ~Kim

5. Michele October 25, 2012 at 11:14 am #

Ohhhhh, I love the tan pillow on the top of the pile. It’s a shame Michigan is so far away, because I’d love to see the shop in person. Thanks for sharing your adventure.

6. Pauli October 25, 2012 at 11:55 am #

I am so Happy I live in Wetumpka and its not far from you….Can’t wait for your grand opening!!!

7. Shannon (aka design) October 25, 2012 at 2:28 pm #

I want to decorate vicariously too!!! Looking so good, Shaunna!
    Xo.
    Shannon

8. MaryE October 25, 2012 at 3:42 pm #

LOVE the linen and lace pillow!!

9. Tiffini October 25, 2012 at 4:16 pm #

and so would I!!:) enjoy
    xo

10. Sandra October 25, 2012 at 7:16 pm #

You and Nester may have to discuss pillow addiction. With her big sell coming up she maybe on the road to recovery.

11. Jeannie-JB October 25, 2012 at 7:36 pm #

Oh Shaunna – Your shop is going to be perfect. Just the kind of shop that I could spend a fortune in {if I had a fortune, of course}. Next time I’m in Gulf Shores (in the spring) I’m gonna make a special trip to your store – I’d better start saving my pennies now LOL.