1. We Bought A Zoo is a magical movie experience.
2. I learned something important from watching it. ”Why not?”
3. I’m convinced my daughter gets her swimmer’s lungs from her ability to chug 20 ounces of milk without a breath.
4. She’s more of a drinker than an eater.
5. You know what I mean.
6. I miss my grandmother.
7. I’m resting in the knowledge that I’ll get to see her sweet face again.
8. We’re officially back on the organic eating. Life got crazy and hospital stays abounded, but we’re back on the wagon.
9. I feel better already and it’s only been 2 weeks.
10. I do have a love affair with arugala, shaved parmesan, & lemon juice.
11. I know, I’m weird like that.
12. The search for the perfect studio space is on. One minute I’m in, and the next minute I’m scared to death.
13. I’ve missed posting spontaneously.
14. This is spontaneous.
15. I had the tart yogurt at 32 degrees the other day.
16. It was strangely delicious.
17. Thank you, Sara.
18. All of your comments on the writing room made my week.
19. You know how sometimes you say, “I did laundry all day!” and you really did it for an hour and a half?
20. I actually did it all day.
21. Okay, 2 and 1/2 hours.
22. I’ve worn my perfectly imperfect t-shirt 5 out of the last 6 days.
23. They’re really cute–should I sell them in our online store??
24. I keep thinking it’s normal to wear your branded tee and yoga pants everyday.
25. I think I’m in denial.