Book Launch Party Video…EEK!!!

I’ve been waiting to share this with you guys.  One of our best friends, Jeremy Tomlinson (Orlando, Florida area), drove up to capture some moments from the night of the book launch party.  What he captured was perfect in every way, and I couldn’t help but get all teary when I watched this.

There’s so much from our Book Launch Party I can’t wait to share, but I wanted to let the video speak for itself today.  And other than my insanely southern accent, I fell in love with the way he put these moments together. So without further hype…

Psst…J.T. (that’s what we call Jeremy) is working on a website but if you are in the Orlando area and want to get in touch with him to take advantage of his amazing videography skills, you can reach him at jstomlinson@me.com.

Oh, and that incredible musician is James Mullis, and I couldn’t have been more honored to have him play at our event.  Find him here on YouTube.

And if you’d like to snag a copy of the book, you can find (autographed copies) here in our shop, Perfectly Imperfect.

Back tomorrow with more party details!

, , , ,

12 Responses to Book Launch Party Video…EEK!!!

1. Jennifer August 25, 2014 at 2:51 pm #

Loved the video! Great job JT! and the music and the narration. Wonderful! congrats!!

2. Meada August 25, 2014 at 2:54 pm #

I cannot wait to hear your accent! There was not a link to the video, is it just me?

3. meike August 25, 2014 at 4:13 pm #

Love it! And I ADORE your accent. Maybe it’s just me being German but I love listening to all the different accents you have over here and yours definitely stands out and makes me smile ;-) Congrats again on the book!

4. Nedetria August 25, 2014 at 5:02 pm #

GREAT JOB! Loved the video, loved the launch party.

5. Terrie August 25, 2014 at 9:36 pm #

Loved the video. Was wondering how the launch party went. Great job by all. Happy to get a taste of what the day looked like.

6. Amber August 26, 2014 at 8:23 am #

Hey girl, never be self-conscious of that accent. With it comes a lack of pretentiousness and a warmth that is so endearing.

7. Hilary August 28, 2014 at 4:04 pm #

So awesome! Congrats!! Loved seeing your faces and hearing you both! Great job JT!

8. jennibell August 30, 2014 at 3:17 am #

Great video!! It’s fun to see things “live” and how they all fit together rather than just still snapshots. Looks like you had a crowd and a lot of fun :) I don’t know what I was expecting with your accent, but the minute you started talking you sounded just like many of my friends!! You’re beautiful.

9. Anita Spero September 5, 2014 at 6:29 pm #

What a fantastic idea for a book. Much good luck to you. I really have enjoyed visiting your blog and will return again and again.
    Anita Spero