Blogging has been such a blessing for our family, & I want to offer other creatives a chance to advertise here on Perfectly Imperfect!! Our goal is to help you grow & to share your talent or services with our wonderful readers.
I began this blog in January of 2009, and it continues growing, mostly because all of us DIYer’s love to get inspiration and new ideas from each other. We are all a loyal base of readers that read daily, comment often, and offer support to each other!
Why Advertise Here?
- 17,000 + Pinterest followers, 10,000 + Blog Subscribers, 13,000 + Facebook fans
- Averages 285,000 hits per month excluding feedburner & email subscribers.
- The blog has been featured in The Nate Berkus Show, Cottages and Bungalows, Flea Market Style, Tori Spelling’s EdiTORIal,
- “Creating Your Masterpiece” eBook released March 2011. Excluding the traffic of this site, it will be marketed among sites with a combined traffic of 5 million page views per month.
- Many of our readers are bloggers, as well, so not only are they excited to participate in giveaways, etc., but they are willing & excited to share the latest in home improvements and shops they love!
- Pottery Barn Kids
- The Home Depot
- The Style Coalition
- Country Living.com
- Silhouette America
- Smart Strip
- Martha Stewart Crafts
- Red Letter Words
- Glidden Paint
- various Etsy and small businesses
Ad rates for 125 x 125 buttons are $35 per month.
We currently accept sponsored posts–email us if you’d like to sponsor a project by contributing product. This sponsorship includes multiple features and links as your product will always be a part of our home and projects.
Giveaway posts are an additional $50, where your business or blog will be featured and highlighted and promoted any way you’d like.
We do reserve giveaways for our sidebar sponsors.
We are currently not accepting guest posts and sidebar text links.
To purchase an ad spot, click the linked button below to upload your button and add payment. You will be sent weekly reports of clicks and views, and sent monthly reminders to renew your button if you’d like to continue advertising.
Feel free to contact me with any questions!
shaunna at perfectlyimperfectblog dot com
Thanks for your interest and I look forward to working with you!